After long time Modem Manager GUI 0.0.16 is released.
- New Modem Manager 0.7 API supported as well as legacy Modem Manager 0.6 and Wader APIs.
- Contacts can be exported from modem address book (only supported by Wader for now) and from GNOME address book (KDEPIM will be supported later).
- Traffic consumption history feature added.
- Keyboard accelerators needed to switch pages and use application functions added.
- Application can be minimized to tray or messaging menu (messaging menu works in Ubuntu only).
- Sound can be played on message receive event.
- Application window size and position can be saved and restored on next run.
- New SMS messages can be placed on top of list.
- GNOME global menu integration.
- USSD reencoding fixes.
- Support code for modem and connection managing applications moved into modules.
- Configuration and data files stored in XDG standard directories.
- Signals instead of polling used for SMS messages handling (except for legacy Modem Manager versions).
- Netlink socket events instead of polling used for network interface changes monitoring.
- Netlink requests instead of procfs file parsing used for network interface traffic amount monitoring.
- Application can work without NetworkManager using pppd connections database.
- And big amount of code refactored...
Big thanks to all people who helped with development, translation or just suggested useful things!